I welcome you to the Praise Christian Centre (PCC) website.
On this site you will find helpful information about who we are as a ministry.
As you go through our easy-to-navigate menus, you will also know about various projects
we are involved in as we fulfill our vision which is to equip the saints to do the work of the ministry.
It is my prayer that you will be blessed by the information you will find which we have tried to present
in easily digestible nuggets for your quick consumption. Please remember that you can contact us if you need
prayer or just someone to talk to and be encouraged. Lastly, we welcome your comments on any aspect of this website.
May God richly bless you.
Apostle Dr. Edgar N'gambi, Overseer and Presiding Bishop, Praise Christian Centre.
PCC Online Radio is on Mixlr
Kindly note, that if the audio/sound stops playing,wait a few seconds to allow the stream to buffer on your device or alternatively, refresh the page and click the play button again.
The following are the other events for the Year 2019, "It's Time to Serve God", that will be streamed. Make a date with us:
- Fri 26th - Sun 28th April,TRANSFOMRED YOUTH CONFERENCE
- Fri 10th - Sat 11th May,IN HOUSE EQUIPPING THE SAINTS SEMINAR
- Sat 25h May,WOE 2nd SEMINAR
- Sat 1st,8th,15th,22nd June,PCC WORKERS MEETING
- Thurs 27th June - Mon 1st July,SHEKHINAH CONFERENCE
- Sat 3rd August,WOE 3rd SEMINAR
- Fri 9th -Sat 10th August,MENS CONFERENCE
- Fri 4th -Sat 5th October,IN HOUSE EQUIPPING THE SAINTS SEMINAR
- Fri 1st - Sun 3rd November,WOE CONFERENCE
- Sat 23rd November,FAMILY CONFERENCE
- Fri 6th - Sat 7th December,HOLY GHOST CELEBRATION
- Wed 25th December,CHRISTMAS SERVICE
- Tue 31st December,CROSS OVER SERVICE
Thank you for taking your time to visit our website, if there is anyway in which we can help you know more about us or any other issues and concerns you would like to address please kindly fill in the electronic contact form or use the information provided below to contact us:
Praise Christian Centre
P.O Box 310357
Lusaka - Zambia
Tel: +260 211 845 746